“People need to understand that Facebook doesn’t see itself as a place for sharing information with your friends and family…”
buy the book
In this engaging book that’s two jiggers of memoir with two jiggers of branding manifesto, Brand Girl shares her life and professional lessons as a Manhattan brandinista—demystifying the concept of branding and revealing how it is relevant to everything you do. Get the details here.
Live Wire Archives
Vintage Live Wire: BYM
Vintage Live Wire
- 01: Going for the Gold
- 02: OMG! Nasty Girls are nasty again!
- 03: Dell means business -- and not business as usual!
- 04: Aren't we over Apple's apologies?
- 05: Don't fear the screwtop
- 06: Did you see Vogue’s big branding faux pas?
- 07: Virgin and 'Entourage' - a match made from up above?
- 08: How about that Palin 'Girl'
- 09: What's your policy?
- 10: Bail out or not, it’s a good time to be in marketing
- 11: H&M clearly on 'Target'
- 12: The Boys Are Back
- 13: Smoke and Mirrors - or is it branded entertainment?
- 14: What would you do for a free cuppa joe?
- 15: If BG were a [brand] boy...
- 16: Quaker Man - sow boy sow!
Vintage Lunch with Kwas
- 01: How was your summer? 09/05/03
- 02: Get in the game. And stay there. 11/07/03
- 03: It's a new year baby! 12/19/03
- 04: Clean up 02/17/04
- 05: Big wheels 07/08/04
- 06: Taking a stand! 11/01/04
- 07: Things are heating up 02/14/05
- 08: Come to your senses 05/25/05
- 09: The virtues of sin 09/08/05
- 10: Sending the love 02/14/06
- 11: Where's your focus? 11/01/06
- 12: Holiday Wishes? 12/21/06
- 13: Love Media Power 02/15/07
- 14: Go, Go, Go! 05/03/07
- 15: Lets Talk Turkey 5/03/07
- 16: The Heart of the Matter 2/29/08